by Thanawan Phureewattana in Engineering
8th Feb, 2021
THB 60k - THB 80k
Responsibility for the establishment, implementation, improvement, documentation and maintenance of quality (QMS), environment (EMS), occupational health and safety (OH&SMS) management system, continuous improvement and ensure their effectiveness.
• Responsibility for the establishment, implementation, improvement, documentation and maintenance of quality (QMS), environment (EMS), occupational health and safety (OH&SMS) management system, continuous improvement and ensure their effectiveness.
• Implementation of quality, environment, occupational health and safety standards, processes and procedures based on Atlas Copco Group, business area, divisional requirements, industry standards and guidelines as well as customer requirements.
• Development, documentation and communication of internal standards and measures of
performance including the review and revising of the SHEQ management system of the company.
• Provide strategies which address internal methods for improving SHEQ performance, productivity and reducing/elimination product waste and customer complaints.
• Assist and liaise with external auditors during audits and provide QSHE advice to the business area
• Develop and implement training programs, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality,environment, occupational health and safety goals compliance.
• Responsible for supporting the organization for sustainability and SHEQ reporting.
• Ensuring that the QMS, EMS, OH&SMS conforms to the requirements that related with business activities such as ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, company requirements, customer requirements and/or legal regulations.
• Ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended output.
• Reporting on the performance of the QMS, EMS and OH&S MS and on opportunities for improvement in particular to top management.
• Ensuring the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
• Ensuring that the integrity of the QMS, EMS and OH&SMS are maintained when changes to the QMS,EMS and OH&SMS are planned and implemented.
• Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
• To direct and control the safety officers in every level who is under supervision of the safety officer in management level
• To propose a work plan of the project on occupational safety in the responsible unit to the employer.
• To promote, support and follow-up working performance on occupational safety to comply with the work plan of the project in order to have suitable safety measures for the workplace.
• To supervise, control, and follow-up the working performance to resolve any defect for safety of the employees as reported or suggested by a safety officer, the committee, or the work safety department.
• To make a work plan in advance to eliminate the risks at the workplace and ensure that the plan would be continuously carried out.
• To recommend the solution for prevention of accident, disaster and risk control in the workplace
• To establish the work safety guidance and standards for the workplace in order that the employees or related persons could use.
• To determine types of personal safety equipment appropriate to the characteristics of risks, and present them to the employer for wearing by the employees in the course of working.
• To support and contribute technical and operational activities of the departments inside the workplace in order that the employees are safe from any work-related accidents or sickness including preventing fire and serious disasters.
• To arrange trainings on basic knowledge and procedures on occupational safety for new employees before starting working, and for the employees who work in different characteristics of job that may cause dangers.
• To coordinate with other departments both internal and external, including related government agencies for the execution of occupational safety.
• To examine and assess the overall occupational safety system of the workplace
• To collect the operational performance of the safety officers in every level, and follow up the occupational safety operation to comply with the policy and the work plan of the workplace, and make a report to the employer and the committee.
• Carry out other occupational safety activities as assigned by the employer
• Support common project of the company such as overall process improvement, ISO compliance or safety adherence.
• Carry out special projects that assigned or instructed by top management.