by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
2nd Mar, 2021
THB 50k - THB 60k
Ensures the deployment of customers and MGIC requirements
• Ensures the deployment of customers and MGIC requirements
• Defines the Quality Plan with the Project Manager
• Fulfills all the tasks defined for a PQE in the quality plan. Example : qualifying audits, PPAP file collecting ...
• Takes part in the Project reviews and ensures that their final statement is consistent with the project status.
• Participates to the Project Steering Committee ( CPP )
• Has the duty to alert his manager and DQSE² coordinator when major risks are detected as :
o Product validation tests not ok without customer information
o Customer specifications violated (example: Deliveries to customer without PSW approved or official waiver, …. )
o Start of production of new products without firewall when qualification audit is not approved
o Product and process modifications not managed according QSE² rules.
o Special characteristics not deployed on product and process definition and work instructions or omitted special characteristics.
o Declared customer in satisfaction.
o Bias between project status and customer information.
o Any other potential risk identified…
• Ensures the deployment and implementation of Quality tools and MGIC QSE² throughout the project
• Coordinates the problem solving (internal or customer claims) with Product / Process impact using the appropriate tools and measures.
• Works in close collaboration with mass production Quality and assists them in case of problems related to products / processes escalated to the product line.
After identification done by Product Line Director and DQSE² coordinator a specific role can be defined with the following tasks:
1. Has a leadership role to train/help others PQE on Customer Specific Requirements.
2. Conduct the assessments of QSE² auditors for Product Line and manage Product Line auditor accreditations
3. Monitor action plan for all QSE² audits or assessments.
Participate in the Product line QRQC