A small sized but fast growing financial institution is now looking for a Fund Accountant as follows:
Culture: vibrant, friendly, MNC style, performance driven
- Handle all aspects of day-to-day accounting for the assigned funds such as preparing financial statements, account allocations etc
- Analyse and review fund performance and prepare relevant reports
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Calculation of interest payments, maintenance of internal documents.
- Liaise with external fund administrator, tax advisors, lawyers and maintain banking relationships
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as assigned by the department head.