by Katherine Mok in Luxury
An international publishing company is urgently looking for candidates for the position of Editorial Assistant.
- Manage the editorial part of the Guide
- Manage the database of the Guide
- Collect information before inspectors visits
- Monitor the content of all production
- To write and/or control the quality of all Chinese text
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years' editorial experience
- Must have the initiative to be self-driven to achieve goals
- Good command of Cantonese/Mandarin and English
- Able to control the quality of text and information in the publications
- Knows well the editorial process
- Able to use the usual editorial tools, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
Please contact Lauris Yip at 98651306 if you have any questions.