MANAGER/ SENIOR MANAGER, TALENT DEVELOPMENT & ENGAGEMENT
by Christopher Law in Other
HKD 50k - HKD 90k
Our client, a leading conglomerate with business across the globe is current in search of an experienced and high-caliber HR professional to join the team
- Provide businesses with a deliberate strategy for the retention
and continuation of critical competencies and demonstrate a genuine commitment
to developing the existing workforce.
Develop and review Leadership and Functional Competencies
Framework to be integrated into employee lifecycle. To attract, develop,
motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees in order to create a
high-performance, sustainable organization that meets its strategic and
operational goals and objectives.
Define and review Diversity & Inclusion goals, timeline, requirement for group.
To enhance performance management processes and system to drive
high performance culture.
Lead and maintain in various HR transformation projects, included
but not limited to HR technology design and implementation, HR process
improvement and Employer Value Proposition
- Bachelor’s degree or above in HR or related principles
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience focusing on Talent Management and Leadership Development, preferably at MNCs or sizable companies
- Solid experience with track records in designing and implementing Talent Management, Succession Planning and Leadership Assessment and Development initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management communication and influencing skill
- Achievement-driven, resilient, and result-oriented with can-do attitude and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Putonghua