Human Resources Manager
by Lauris Yip in Logistics
Hong Kong SAR
Our client, a sizable logistics forwarding company is urgently looking for a high calibre candidate for the position of Human Resources Manager.
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions covers but not limits to HR operations, recruitment, compensation & benefits, staff relation etc.
- Translate business strategies and requirements into human resources needs and solutions so as to cope with rapid business growth
- Manage employee relations, staff retention practices, positive employee relations
- Formulate and manage HR programs/initiatives including salary review, staff benefits and performance management
- Advise management and line managers the best practices of human resources management, as well as provide related consultations
- Supervise a small team
- Degree holder with major in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience preferably in PRC or HK based company
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Immediately available is preferred