We are hiring a Senior Manager HR Business Partner for a large non-profit organisation to lead a full spectrum of integrated people management services.
· Lead a full spectrum of integrated people management services such as consultancy advice, employee retention, performance management, exit management, promotion and transfers, rewards decisions, staff communication & engagement, and disciplinary matters, etc. to support and facilitate the achievement of business goals and operation needs.
· Design and delivers Strategic People Plan as aligned with business unit’s strategy and adapts HR strategies into actionable initiatives that address their business needs.
· Implement high quality Human Resources propositions based on the defined departmental KPIs efficiently and effectively.
· Facilitate and support organizational changes in Human Resources perspective by communicating and collecting feedback from relevant stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of the new initiatives.
· Maintain employee engagement during change and ensures effective implementation of HR strategies and facilitate effective communication with all stakeholders in the organization.
· Identify and mitigate HR-related risks and escalate / recommend solutions as needed to ensure Human Resources practices are in compliance with Employment Ordinance and other statutory requirements.
· Equip business managers with the appropriate HR knowledge to effectively manage their people, such as about employee relations, employment-related matters, staff cases and separations, etc. Ensures no non-compliance staff cases.
· Degree holder with at least 10 years solid experience in full spectrum of HR area in sizable or multi-national companies
· In-depth knowledge of HR account servicing, functional capabilities, resourcing, compensation & benefit structures, job evaluation, talent review & development, and succession planning.
· Good business acumen, exceptional interpersonal and communications skills as well as keenness to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
· Experiences of successful implementation of HR initiates at the corporate level.
· Good capability to work with diverse stakeholders in a diverse working culture with cross-functional teams, from senior management to junior staff.
· Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.