Project Manager (Building Service)
by Phiyon Lam in Engineering
HKD 55k - HKD 65k
Our client is now looking for a high caliber for the position of Project Manager, joining its Hong Kong office. The job holder will mainly oversee a multi-million building engineering project in East Kowloon. He will be directly reporting to the Associate Director and leading a team of 5 engineers to complete the tasks.
- Be responsible for overseeing project management, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing.
- Lead the project team to complete project under tight schedule.
- Manage sub-contractors and vendors to ensure project deliverables.
- Support project sales for tender preparation.
- Perform other necessary duties assigned by the immediate management.
- strong hands-on design and build experience in HVAC is essential;
- experience gained from consultant field or sub-contractor field is an advantage;
- Experience of execution and supervision for project management is highly preferred.
- Degree holder or above in Engineering
- Experience in building services, especially MVAC installation) for new construction site will be an advantage.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience, 3 of 8 should come from managerial level
- Sound communication and analytical skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (i.e. Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Self-motivated, initiative with strong sense of responsibility.
- HK$55K ~ HK$65K (depending experience and qualification) x 12 + discretionary bonus
- MPF, Group medical and life insurance schemes
To apply, please send your most updated resume to Ms. Phiyon Lam at email@example.com.