Our client, a major European banking group is urgently looking for a candidate for the position of Business Line Manager/Team leader to work in a fast growing international business consulting division. This role should manage a team of consultants and a portfolio of European subsidiaries in HK, report to General Manger.
- Manage and supervise the team in their daily work such as bookkeeping, financial reporting, audit coordination, bank management, company secretarial, HR etc. to clients on a recurring basis
- Monitor production process and analyze the evolution of turn-over and margin
- Manage all the compliance issue related to group internal policy
- Manage the relationship with clients in Europe or Asia, and follow up corporate services related issues
- Advise clients on ad-hoc matters such as specific tax issue, investment structures or due diligence project with the support of other team members in HK and China or if necessary coordination with outside professionals to structure advice when necessary
- Business development
- University graduates with major in Accounting; HKICPA qualification
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in corporate service or auditing firms; with supervisory and international exposure
- Experience with XERO and/or QuickBooks is preferred
- Good knowledge of IFRS and HK GAAP accounting requirements
- Proficiency in computer literature and Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin). French is a definite advantage.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills