US based HR outsourcing solutions provider is hiring HR Solutions Manager to cope with the business and regional office in Tokyo, Japan.
• Act as the main point of contact for all HR related issues between the Company and its clients in Japan
• Proactively support the delivery of all the HR processes encompassing handbooks, policies, practices and procedures, ensuring legal compliance.
• Provide general HR support in areas such as onboarding, off-boarding, and employee relations.
• Prepare HR letters such as employment contracts, confirmations, salary and title changes, probation and contract extensions/renewals.
• Tracking probation and contract expiry of employees.
• Assisting in developing, revising and streamlining HR policies, procedures and systems.
• Point of contact for HR queries, support corporate HR matters and participate in ad-hoc projects.
• Manage the monthly payroll life cycle
• Support ad hoc projects
• Bachelor's degree with 4 years of HR experience gained in inhouse/client-facing roles.
• Experience with work mobility and client facing preferred.
• Knowledge of the labur legislation and rules applicable to fields of responsibilities.
• Excellent ability to communicate in English (spoken and written) and Japanese