Senior Manager-Operations and Merchants Relationships- fintech/cash payments company
by Kitty So in Financial Services
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Our client is a well established and stable company in the epayments industry.
We are now seeking a competent, energetic, fast paced and driven Senior Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing a team and also contributing to the business in a very hands-on capacity.
- Revise and develop SOPs, review contractual agreements, procedures, policies and operational workflows.
- Manage merchant related activities including onboarding servicing etc.
- Maintain smooth relationships with external parties, service providers, banks, partners etc.
- Analyse and evaluate service agreements, SLAs, service management frameworks
- Participate in the launching of new projects
- Degree holder in Business Management/ Finance/Corporate Governance or any other related field. Masters degree such as MBA highly preferred.
- Solid experience in operations management in a customer-services oriented environment.
- Any knowledge in on-boarding, risk, legal etc preferred but not a must.
- Experience in fintech/ epayments/ cash payment/ecommerce/online banking environment
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a hands-on environment.
- Supervisory/ team management experience.