Wanchai, Hong Kong
HKD 70k - HKD 80k
Our client, one of the prestige FMCG brands (food) is urgently recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager (APAC) position joining their Hong Kong Office. This role will be reporting to the CEO (APAC) who is based in Hong Kong. He/she will be responsible to develop and execute overall communication, product, digital and e-commerce strategy for Hong Kong, Taiwan Singapore and Australia offices. Perform overall management coordination with Shanghai team. Act as a key role for company's aggressive expansion plan in Asia Pacific.
- Prepare and formulate marketing plan, objective, and overall direction in line with brand guidelines and business plan.
- Manage E-commerce P&L, KPI's, product strategy, infrastructure and coordination with Operation, Finance, Retail and Sales teams.
- Responsible for company's digital platforms (CRM App, Deliveries, E-commerce, Social Communication), enhance ominchannel capabilities and deliver consistent experience across all channels to ensure common brand voice.
- Manage the complete spectrum of Marketing Levers (CRM, Digital Advertising and platform, Brand and Product Management), assess and organize job tasks and action plan accordingly.
- Monitor all marketing channels including Paid media (paid search, paid social, re-marketing), Affiliates, CRM, Social Media, Events and Partnerships.
- Allocation of budget to different channels and monitor effectiveness of investment as well as overall KPIs.
- Evaluate E-commerce performances, brand campaign and new launches performance constantly; develop KPI measurement tracking system and recommend action plans to accelerate performance and re-allocate resources.
- Possess deep understanding of Brands heritage and feature, as well as business model, and be an engine of innovation to tap into new opportunities and channels, essential to growth.
- Propose new brand and market opportunities proactively through multiple analyses including consumer trend analysis & market observation; translate into actionable insights and recommend to Top Management, both regionally and globally.
- Control and optimize the approved marketing spending to achieve business and marketing objectives.
- Lead regional process including (but not limited to) product strategy, local product development, etc to deliver a seamless and well structured regional product strategy.
- Non-Degree tertiary or Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 12 years of marketing experience in Retail, FMCG, Hospitality industry in which 5-8 years at supervisory or management level.
- Solid APAC and China market exposure is essential; previous working experience in China is preferably.
- Proven track record to drive campaigns across digital and social platforms to enrich brand experience and engage customers.
- Strong event management, PR (social media) exposure.
- Sound work experience in managing an e-commerce platform and app-development.
- Able to maintain key relation with company's stakeholders at local, regional and global level.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills.
- Highly agile, flexible, and open-minded with can-do attitude.
- Eager to strive for excellence.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with strong business acumen,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- $70,000 - $80,000
- 12 months, discretionary bonus, medical, MPF, WFH, 15-20 days annual leave
Please send your resume with salary history (current/last and expected salary) to email@example.com