HKD 22k - HKD 30k
Our client, a Chinese pharma and health product company is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above-mentioned position. Details are as followings:
• To handle broad spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations and company activities etc.
• To handle posting job advertisement, CV screening, arranging interview, and preparing position profile, new staff pre-employment and exit interview arrangement, update employees status information etc.
• To assist general office administration, including but not limited to procurement and maintenance of office equipment / facilities, regular housekeeping, replenishment of office supplies, mails collection and order dispatch.
• Diploma or above with 5 years solid working experience
• Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
• Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
• Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
• Self-motivated, mature, detail-minded, able to work independently and responsible;
• Immediate availability preferred
12 months salary
14 days annual leave
5-day work. 9-6