by Christopher Law in Healthcare
HKD 40k - HKD 50k
Our client, a rapidly growing company engaged in the healthcare industry is currently in search of a Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning, and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs, and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders Keep up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
- Support marketing communication cascade to China and Asia team
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- Degree holder or above in marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in marketing management or related experiences in healthcare industry
- Possess sector-specific knowledge in areas like digital marketing, medical professional or key chains etc.
- People management experience is essential
- Strategic and flexible thinking, proactive decision making
- Creative, passionate, self-motivated and learning agility
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Words, and Chinese typing).