Team Leader IT Support Asia Pacific
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
HKD 42k - HKD 45k
My client, one of Europe's largest logistics services provides and they are looking for a TEAM LEADER IT SUPPORT Asia Pacific as following:-
- Guide and consult the regional- countries IT teams
- Provide guidance & share best practice to IT team
- Serve as contact person between HO, RHO & Branches
- This position act as part of the APAC IT team, serve as contact person between the Local, Regional and Corporate IT community based in Germany.
- Lead, coach and develop a team to ensure that various productivity and quality metrics are met, through regular performance and development reviews
- Manage in collaboration with Global/Regional IT projects according to the schedule, cost and deliverables.
- Provide technical recommendation and solution according to business requirement.
- Serve as a contact person for the local IT related issues in the region
- Handle and respond to inquiries / requests from internal departments, clients in related matters
- Liaise and coordinate with corporate IT teams to support and resolve operational issues
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant IT experience with at least 2 years solid experience in managing a sizable regional IT team
- Experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin