Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
A renowned Japan based MNC, Fortune Global 100 Company, a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business, and industrial needs. The company is hiring to cope with the growing business.
• Headcount 200-250ppl in Hong Kong
• All round HR duties
• Handle full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, taxation, training & development and staff relations.
• Support different business units by executing HR strategies in a highly matrix business environment.
• Work closely with department heads on the manpower and hiring plan.
• Assist in performance appraisal, salary review and bonus computation.
• Provide support in staff cost budgeting, salary benchmarking and benefits surveys.
• Assist in reviewing and implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure HR functions in compliance with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and local regulations.
• Participate in the development and implementation of HRIS.
• Assist in other HR projects and ad-hoc assignments.
Degree with at least 4 years of HR experience gained
in sizeable company or client-facing HR solutions providers
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good team player with strong sense of