Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Our client, a fast growing international business consulting division of a major European banking group is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Junior Consultant. The company provides a broad range of services from strategic consulting to corporate services for French Corporate clients.
- Being a corporate services Junior consultant for a portfolio of European companies in Hong Kong
- Follow-up and dedicate your time to corporate services issues including bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Audit coordination, Bank Management, Company Secretary etc.
- Support the clients in their development in Hong Kong
- Assist the senior consultants in the support of their clients and provide them with information regarding some ad-hoc matters such as specific tax, investment structures or licensing issues
- University graduates (with Business Administrations or Accounting degree is preferred)
- At least 1-2 years accounting or related experience is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Knowledge in accounting, experience with audit and HK Company Laws would be a plus
- Proficiency in computer literature and Microsoft Office applications
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)