Wan Chai District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 26k - HKD 28k
Our client, a well-established General Insurance Company is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned job. Details are as followings:
- Adjudicate travel and medical claims according to company’s guidelines.
- Pre-authorize claims according to authority.
- Liaise with medical providers/ administrators/ hospitals.
- Handle claims administrative tasks.
- Assist Claims Manager to provide quality claims services to clients.
- Perform any ad hoc task as required by Claims Manager.
- 13 months, bonus (discretionary)
- Medical insurance coverage
- 16 days annual leave, 22 days max
- Public Holidays
- University graduate with minimum of 5 years of solid experience in medical claims.
- Work experience in provider network will be an asset.
- Sound knowledge with medical terms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Mature, attentive to details, self-motivated, work independently, good team player.
- Good communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good PC skills.