Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 1k - HKD 1k
Our client is looking for Business Analyst with experience in POS and ERP systems to join their team:
• Elicit, analyse, specify and validate the business needs of stakeholders
• Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
• Identify and manage project stakeholders
• Create requirement strategy, requirement scope, requirement plan, manage BA resources, end-to-end business analysis and architecture knowledge
• Gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios and other methods.
• Document user stories and acceptance criteria, manage non-functional requirements
• Create as-is/to-be process maps, customer journeys.
• Work closely with product owner to groom and prioritize the backlog.
• Participate in scrum ceremonies.
• Work closely with architects/technical stakeholders on non-functional aspects and participate in solution, feasibility analysis discussions.
• Provides requirements consultancy to development and test teams.
• Contribute to IT readiness, product launch activities. Provide business readiness support for training, process documents etc.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in business analysis and requirements elicitation
• Strong understanding of the Retail Industry
• In-store technology experience (i.e. POS systems, integration of POS to back end ERP systems)
• Ability to converse in English and Mandarin, written and spoken
• Experience working with stakeholders at different levels (business as well as technical) in a multi-cultural environment
• Experience working in waterfall as well as Agile environment.
• Experience in conducting workshops and sessions to elicit business requirements.
• Experience in gathering Non-Functional requirements.
• Experience in business and IT Readiness activities during solution roll out
• Ability to interpret customer requirements into feasible options and communicating these back to the business stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• BA BOK certified