Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 1k - HKD 40k
Our client a well known from the professional business is looking to recruit an experienced Company Secretary and support service to clients.
- Provide company secretarial, fiduciary and business support
services to end clients.
- Manage private clients’ portfolios in various jurisdictions
including HK, BVI, Cayman, Seychelles, etc.
- Assist with Groupwide company secretarial and corporate governance
- Maintain and build existing, and develop new, client
relationships, research and explore business opportunities, identify and
execute cross/up selling opportunities.
- Supervision training and mentorship of team
- Liaise with overseas offices to deliver effective and
efficient quality services to a global client base.
- Work with management on ad-hoc assignments.
- Member of HKICS / ACG,
- 8-10 years’ experience in corporate secretarial services field preferably in professional firm,
- Experience in accounting and tax services will be an added advantage.
- Good computer knowledge and familiar with CSA Expert program, MS office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese.
- Well organized and systematic, capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, good communication