by Rahul Dansanghani in FMCG
Hong Kong SAR
HKD 55k - HKD 70k
Our client, a famous international sports brand is looking for a new member of their corporate team here in Hong Kong.
- Manage and Control tax positions of legal entities
in APAC (Excluding China)
- Manage all fiscal authority responsibilities e.g.,
tax audits, dispute resolution, settlements and mutual agreements.
- Perform reviews for APAC entities, assist with
dividend remittance/ payments and preparation of all relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders regarding
several issues such as international tax work, general tax matters.
- Keep up to date with legislation, tax pricing documentation
and future tax audits.
Undergraduate degree in Accounting or a relevant
7 years of relevant work experience
Taxation qualification (CPA or equivalent)
Experience in a Big4 and FMCG industry tax work
Experience with IFRS accounting practices
Fluent in English, other languages would be advantageous
Knowledge of tax and finance related software