Operations Training and Support Specialist
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 22k - HKD 25k
My client, an international freight forwarding and logistics company is looking for:-
- Responsible for ensuring system functionality, operational processes, best practices, is adopted and used.
- Provide trainings internally.
- Communicate technology related information back to the branches.
- Be a contributor for upcoming projects.
- Provide ideas and input on proposed technology enhancements.
- Holder of Diploma in Supply Chain / Shipping / Logistics
Management or above
Minimum 2 years’ experience in freight forwarding/logistics
- Able to effectively multi-task and facilitate training.
- Attention to detail, well organized, self-motivated, high
accountability and able to work independently.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Frequent travelling is required.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
They offer attractive fringe benefits including 5-day work;
double pay; bonus; group medical; dental; education subsidies; shuttle bus;
etc. to the right candidate.