Key Account Manager
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
My client, a sizable e-Commerce Logistics company looking for a Key Account Manager :-
- Build and maintain business relationship
with assigned key accounts for long term partnership and revenue growth
- Coordinate with key stakeholders
to drive new business development and implementation.
- Conduct regular business review
meeting to ensure operation excellence and customer experience.
- Upsell / cross-sell to expand the
revenue profile and share of wallet.
- Regular update pipeline status
and market intelligence.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks
assigned by the manager.
- Degree holder in
Business, Logistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years key
account management and development, preferably in logistics /
- Familiar with the cross
border eCommerce industry is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with
strong sense of tasks ownership.
- Good command of spoken
& written English and Chinese/Mandarin.
- In addition to the duties and
responsibilities listed, the postholder may
be required to perform other duties assigned by the Company from time to time.
Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
- To participate in the annual
performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
- To work in accordance with all
company policies including Health and Safety, Employment, Staff, Quality and
- It is important that during the
employment with the Company and any time thereafter, that any information
relating to the affairs of the Company is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- To have a detailed knowledge of
and apply the Company's Business Plan in all aspects of development.