Hong Kong SAR
HKD 30k - HKD 35k
Our client is looking for Deskside Support Engineers to join their team :
1. Strong English & local language proficiency and inter personal skills.
2. Provide incident and request management support to all end user devices. E.g. Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Thin-client, Mac, Monitor, Mobile device, VPN Token, Printers, Scanner, Thumb drive, encrypted portable HDD etc
3. Experience in Windows & non-Windows Operating environment
4. Installation, Movement, Addition or Change (IMAC) of new or existing end user device hardware/software component.
5. Provide and maintain warranty/maintenance documentation for Assets, to be included in Operations Manual.
6. Recommend and apply solutions, including on-site repair for remote users.
7. Install, organize, test, maintain, check and troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software.
8. Provide support to end users relating to hardware and software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals.
9. Determine and execute system reconfiguration needs.
10. Establish end user service level agreements.
11. Carry out on-site analysis, identification, and resolution of difficult desktop problems for end users.
12. Supervise complaint ticketing system and follow timely resolution of all work orders.
13. Able to configure and use Microsoft Enterprise applications (including SCCM and Active Directory).
14. Creation/restoration of images and up gradation of patches using SCCM.
15. Ability to participate in the design, architect and engineering of software deployments/installation process.
16. Demonstrated ability to provide user support by means of remote access tools.
17. Ability to communicate effectively with both Business/Management and Vendor resources & acquire knowledge from them.
1. Knowledge on Asset management.
2. Preferred Certifications: MCSA (Win 7 Enterprise Desktop Support) & ITIL Foundation / Intermediate.
3. Good to have service transition experience.