Senior/Business Development Manager
by Lauris Yip in Logistics
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Our client, a leading logistics service provider is seeking a candidate for the position of Business Development Manager. The jobholder is responsible for actively developing new business and introducing business opportunities between China and HK. He/she also has to explore any sustainable supply chain services to existing customers in order to expand service scopes to current customers. He/she also has to understand the logistics and supply chain markets in order to secure any business opportunities with other service providers so as to create collaboration synergy to new customers.
- Secure sufficient client base for future development or expansion
- Leverage existing and new relationships within the major supply chain industry to identify and set-forth sales plans
- Develop and obtain new business in the designated region as well as manage and maintain the existing accounts to ensure business growth
- Work closely with other 3PLs in the logistics field to see if any collaboration synergy could be created for providing total solutions to customers or end users
- Achieve yearly sales targets and ensure sales deliverables in line with budgets and business target
- Occasional travel is required
- Bachelor degree preferably with major in Logistics Management, Distribution, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- 5+ years sales or business development experience in logistics industry
- Experience in handling client sectors of QSR, restaurants, catering, high-end supermarkets, food is preferred
- Solid proven sales track record & achievement
- Good computer skills in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)