Customer Relation Management Executive (Automotive Industry)
by Richard Ho in Automotive
SGD 3k - SGD 3.5k
Our client in itself an iconic Automotive brand with a unique personality and strong racing heritage is hiring a Customer Relationship Management Executive to be part of their expansion plan
- Support the Assistant/CRM Manager with and work closely with the Brand Principal and other Group support functions in developing, strategizing and implementing CRM plans and activities
- Improve the overall customer experience with the brand and dealership to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Act as data custodian for the brand, maintaining and monitoring the customer and prospect databases and behavior trends to ensure data quality and Integrity
- Providing timely reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Spearhead planning and implementation of conquest and loyalty events and activities within given budget on an annual or ad hoc basic.
- Regular evaluation of customer touch points, CRM processes, database management cleansing, customer retention activities, aftersales lifestyle management, collaboration and sponsorship requests.
- Ensuring customer feedback, enquiries and requests via all platforms (Social Media, Email, Face to Face) are acted on promptly and within Brand guidelines.
- Coordination with the respective departments to ensure all enquiries addressed.
- Coordination with agencies and vendors for development, production, and post campaign/event compilation of CRM related collaterals, web pages, and other related materials.
- Promote the right data input practices and processes across the entire team.
- To possess a customer first attitude and ensure that he/she is abreast of competitor product line-up and launch dates, consumer and industry trends (e.g. PDPA), as well as Brand product knowledge.
- Degree Holder
- Valid Class 3 Driving License required.
- Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems
- Meticulous and well-organized with the ability to multitask under pressure
- Service oriented and customer focused with excellent written and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience in CRM software - Salesforce, DMS will be an added advantage.
Interest Applicant please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org