Our client is one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
Role Purpose :
Responsible for the accounts payable function of Singapore, preparation of quarterly GST filing, support in financial reporting and budgeting process and assist in interim and year-end audit.
- Lead Accounts Payable function
- Review setup of Supplier Master creation in system done by Accounts Executive.
- Review GIRO/ Cheque payments to suppliers
- Review month end schedules prepared by Accounts Executives (Accounts Payable).
- Prepare Quarterly GST filing/submissions
- Follow up on queries on GST related matters
- Support GST ACAP projects
- Financial Reporting
- Support in preparation of month end schedules.
- Support and attend to queries from external auditors during interim and year-end audit
- Perform consignment-out (CO) stock confirmation and reconciliation of consignment-in stock (CI) Follow up with Retailers for billing of CI stock sold.
- Perform mid-year and full year stock take roll forward reconciliation
- Assist in administration of group insurance matters
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures to ensure all policies and procedures are followed through
- in the department.
- System Administration to provide system support on financial modules