Reporting to Director, Inforce Operations, the incumbent acts as the primary liaison with insurers, Consultant and Bankers in providing hands on end to end management of insurance servicing.
Attend to post sales request, form preparation & submission to different carriers and follow-up/negotiate with insurers/underwriters.
- Work with Consultants & clients on fulfilling post sales requests.
- Update Consultants & clients on post sales request status and ensure post sales meetings are updated in the system (Opex)
- Ensure client documentation are complete, aligned and satisfied with CMA & carrier compliance and due diligence.
- Work closely with Team Leader and Sales Ops on day to day basis.
- Ensure prompt preparation and completion of annual reviews
- Prepare specific client’s power point presentation and policy comparison for client’s meeting.
- Drive process & team efficiency
- Mentor and assist team member when they require assistance
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Good people / relationship skill with Insurers, Clients, Bankers and Consultants
- Ability to multi-task and work under extreme deadlines
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Good interpersonal skill and working closely with Consultants and colleagues to improve service turn around & annual review rate.
- Able to build appropriate rapport & use diplomacy and tact
- Highly organized and proactive in following up cases and also daily work
- Effectively cope with change
- Drives efficiency in in-force process to shorten the overall service cycle
- Competent in Microsoft excel and power-point