Retail Operations Manager
by Dee Oh in FMCG
Hong Kong SAR
HKD 40k - HKD 40k
Our client, a large multinational luxury beauty/skincare conglomerate is looking to hire a retail operations manager to oversee the retail operations and performance of its stores across Hong Kong
- Leads retail supervisors to drive sales
performance and improve retail productivity. Oversees retail operation to
all Hong Kong and Macau point of sale.
- Ensures delivery of key retail KPIs including
topline sales target achievement, boutique conversion, average basket, and
- Develops monthly target and focus with line
manager, and lead retail team to achieve.
- Maintains and builds good relationship with
strategic trade partners to achieve long term partnership and drive brand
performance & profitability.
- Manages key business accounts and maintains
long term relationship with VIP clients.
- Collaborates and coordinates with cross
functional departments to drive retail productivity (marketing, supply
chain, CRM, VM).
- Maintain frontline team’s morale and
retention. Motivate frontline team by launching effective commission and
- Develops hiring and staffing plan with retail
- Drives staff engagement and works out retail
people development plan with line manager.
- Review and implement operation guidelines to
maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain retail excellence standard from
environment, service, and end to end operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in business and related.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail sales management or account management from MNC, preferably in Beauty.
- Strong business acumen and analysis skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Independent, strong sense of ownership and self-motivated; multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to handle diversity
- Good PC skills including Excel & PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus.