The job holder will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and continuous improvement of supply chain management, including but not limited to S&OP, demand & supply planning and forecast, logistics and customer satisfaction and contribute to business growth and success in the company.
· Strong experience in materials planning and logistics.
· Solid exposure in EMS industry
· based in Dongguan, China
· Direct production & materials control, warehouse, shipping and custom functions.
· Develop and implement supply chain and logistics policies and procedures.
· Carry out regular supply chain analysis for management’s decision making.
· Design, initiate and implement KPIs, improvement plans and initiatives to improve team performance & productivity, and adhere to corporate compliance and best practices.
· Drive service quality improvement, cost and operational risk reduction by developing and exploring new methods and best practices.
· Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and customers; identify opportunities to improve supply chain efficiency, effectiveness and capacity.
· Analyse current inventories and procedures and recommend improvement initiatives to improve supply chain efficiency and company’s profitability.
· Maintain effective inventory (shortages, surplus and obsolescence) management by setting KPIs and benchmarks to monitor actual performance targets.
· Collaborate with different internal parties to maintain good business relationship with key stakeholders to ensure the key operations plans to be aligned.
· Bachelor’s degree holder or above
· At least 8 years of experience on EMS Industry, with minimum 5 years in managerial position with Material Planning & Control, Warehouse, Shipping and Customs
· Multi-tasked with strong organizational and time management skill
· Persistent and result oriented with excellent problem-solving skill, and able to work with all functions across the team.
· Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Stationed in Dongguan China
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.
Job Highlights (1) Excellent opportunities to Medical Technology, B2B (2) Salesforce and BI Dashboard (3) WFH, Flexible Hours, Double Pay & Bonus