HKD 100k - HKD 125k
Our client, a global technology-enabled services leader to the legal industry and corporations, is now looking for a passionate sales leader to help the growth of its business in Asia Pacific region. The job description is listed as follows: -
• Manage the team of Sales Professionals throughout Asia Pacific, including Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, and India.
• Formulate and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and lead the APAC sales team to meet and exceed the budgeted annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue targets.
• Ensure timely and accurate usage of Salesforce to develop leads and prospects.
• Creates a performance driven culture by setting the right metrics and tying with the company’s performance, compensation, and promotions to tangible results.
• Maintain appropriate post-sales contact with clients to ensure solicitation of future business.
• Drive sales policies, procedures and delivery and support the agreed corporate sales models, templates, product strategy and target client segments.
• Regularly measure and analyse productivity and effectiveness and determine budget trade-offs with a goal of continually improving and developing sustainable results.
• Collaborate and work closely with different departments within the organization, including Marketing, Operations, Product Management and Finance.
• Continuously develop knowledge of the products and services being offered and maintain a working knowledge of the industry's climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
• Provide training and motivation to the team to reach individual sales goals and achieve a competitive edge in the industry.
• Drive improvement on the job performance of existing staff and train up new sales staff.
• Define the team’s KPIs and review performance on a regular basis to ensure the team stay on track.
- Degree holder
in business related subjects.
- Minimum of
eight years of hands-on sales and sales management experience with selling
complex, consultative solutions, ideally with knowledge of the legal industry.
- Proven track
record as a high achiever with solid experience of managing a sizable
geographic territory, building, and growing a sales team, and building a robust
pipeline of high potential sales accounts, and delivering exceptional business
ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all
levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels.
in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese.
- Frequent business
travel within the designated sales territory is required.