PRC based, Huizhou
HKD 70k - HKD 90k
Our client, An Asian listed manufacturing group (OEM, EMS) is recruiting a high-caliber candidate joining their China plant.
- Leader of Manufacturing operations which include Production, Manufacturing
Engineering (Process & Test), Industrial Engineering, Equipment Maintenance
and Quality Engineering.
- Owner of Manufacturing Operations profitability and Spearhead of the
factory site in supporting Company's business development.
- Optimize utilization of manpower, machinery, material and other
resources to deliver operation excellence.
- Manage manpower and machine resources to maximize productivity and
- Drive Functional Departments to ensure on time shipment &
quality products to meet customer expectation.
- Drive and manage the Continuous Improvement programs in cycle time reduction, indirect material utilization,
material attrition and product quality yield.
- Develop efficiency strategies and continuous improvement
plans to meet production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
- Drive Manufacturing Engineering and Quality
Engineering in early involvement with Development Engineering on NPI
- Degree holder in Engineering.
years+ experience in Manufacturing Operations of which 15 years in managerial position in EMS
- Technical background in SMT, Process and Test
engineering is a must.
- Extensive know-how on running Manufacturing
operations, with expertise in work-cell
management, lean manufacturing and process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in adopting
Manufacturing Execution (MES) system in manufacturing daily management is an
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- 5-day week
- Hong Kong Public Holiday entitlement
- Medical coverage
- Excellent career prospect
- Attractive remuneration package
Please submit your application (word format) to email@example.com For further details, please kindly contact Audrey Ho on 9865 1322.