One of the world’s leading manufacturers of hotel cosmetics is urgently seeking candidates for the post of Sales Manager. This position is responsible for identifying and driving sales growth across the region of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan and working closely with distributors to drive business across the company portfolio.
- Identify target markets to develop company business
- Specifically work in market alongside distributors to train and support them to ensure they are representing the brands and business effectively to drive agreed growth levels
- Develop tools, training and reporting documents to ensure the distributors are well equipped to achieve the agreed objectives
- Identify regional, local groups and high end Independents to target for business development and build awareness
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for the region
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers in the specific assigned region
- Responsible for managing monthly/quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within the region
- Support and advise on budget planning for the region
- Understand and utilize data/information to identify sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for the region.
- Regular report of competitors’ activities, market and trend information in the region and recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan
- 10 years sales experience in either hotel supplier or hospitality industry in the Asia Pacific Region. Alternatively worked within the Health & Beauty industry.
- Trained in Sales techniques for selling and negotiation
- B2B experience desirable
- Experience of working with distributors would be beneficial
- Has worked with and truly understands P&L management
- Willing and able to travel regionally
- Strong customer focus
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please send your application to email@example.com