Officer / Assistant Manager (Corporate Secretarial)
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
HKD 28k - HKD 50k
My client, one of the diversified business companies and they are looking for an Officer / Assistant Manager to join their Corporate Secretarial team.
- Provide full range of corporate secretarial support,
including to: -
- Prepare and review minutes, resolutions,
statutory forms and return.
- Oversee local and offshore regulatory compliance
- Advise / monitor changes in regulations / laws
relating to company secretarial and corporate governance.
- Assist in compliance with corporate governance
requirements and procedures.
- Handle compliance and due diligence matters
- Handle ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder with Associate Membership of The
Chartered Governance Institute/HKCG
- 4 to 8 years post-qualification experience in
sizeable commercial firms or professional firms
- Solid experience in corporate compliance matters
including Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and companies act of offshore jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of compliance (including Listing Rules
and SFO filings) in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions is preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and responsible
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Chinese Word
Processing, with knowledge of ViewPoint is preferred.
Officer: HKD28-35K x 12 month + performance bonus
Asst Manager: HKD45-50K
x 12 month + performance bonus
Five-day work week