A banking association is urgently seeking candidates for the position of Assistant/Finance & Admin Manager to support the finance, human resources and office administrative functions.
- Prepare the monthly accounts – General Ledger, Income & Expenditure, Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Liaise with the Audit Firm for preparing the auditor reports and financial statements, representation letter and tax computation for filing to the Inland Revenue
- Prepare monthly payroll/annual budget
- Accounts payable, reimbursement
- Keep up-to-date staff records such as medical, sick leave, annual leave, salaries, provident funds, etc.
- Support the Senior Manager in all related HR issues, such as preparing employment and promotion letters, etc.
- Oversee the running of the reception and general office
- Support the incoming & outgoing email system
- Oversee the IT issues
- Degree or Diploma holder
- LCC Higher Accounting or above
- Minimum 5 years' all rounded exp including accounting, human resources and office administration
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Efficient with good presentation and communication skills