HKD 35k - HKD 40k
Our client, a Consultancy Services company is looking for a high calibre candidate to fulfil the above-mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- To maintain the high performing workforce in the region
- To deploy appropriate HR interventions and understand different needs and challenges.
- To work closely with the HR Shared Service Team to ensure data sanctity and optimization of HR services at all levels
- To work closely with Talent team to deploy effective learning and development opportunities for the workforce.
- To Maintains organization staff and handle all recruitment process.
- To prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- To Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline ( MBA / Post Graduate Diploma)
- At least Five years' relevant experience in human resources
- Well-versed in employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Experience in handling Talent Engagement and handled project HR roles is preferred
- Exposure to HR Compliance function and Disciplinary action will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese / Cantonese