Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 1k - HKD 1k
Our client is a global technology company looking for EUC SME to join their team.
- At least 10 years of experience in End-User Computing technologies, including service management and L3 support
- Experienced in doing architecture planning in multi-site environments across diverse user groups
- Strong working knowledge in managing, developing and implementing IT Service Management processes, methodologies and tools
- Familiar with MS Active Directory, Windows OS (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10) and MAC OS
- Familiar with Application packaging, desktop virtualization, end-point protection, image management, software distribution and experience in Intune/cloud technologies will be an added advantage
- Experience with OS/SOE migration and/or Application migration is preferred
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solver and able to multi-task