Wan Chai District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
My client is an international provider of Corporate Services & Global Expansion, Active Wealth and Fund Solutions in delivering tailored high-quality advice to companies and family businesses expanding overseas on a range of corporate, global expansion, accounting, tax, global mobility, payroll and HR matters. In order to cope with the growing business, a new headcount for Assistant Manager, Corporate Services has been opened.
- Deal with the corporate administrative matters for client companies incorporated in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions.
- Assist to manage a client portfolio and be responsible for maintaining excellent relations with clients and colleagues.
- Be responsible for assisting with the division practice management functions
- Associate member of HKICS/ICSA;
- More than 6 years of experience in company secretarial field; experience with trust and corporate service firms or law firms will be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge in the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and corporate laws of offshore jurisdictions;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;