Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 1k - HKD 1k
Our client is a Blockchain Service provider looking for Project Managers to join their team :
- Solid experience in running project using Waterfall and agile methodology
- Solid experience with managing people and teams across different regions ·
- Develop in-depth mastery of the company's products and take responsibility for the management of the project from initiation to completion
- Prepare the project plan, design the overall project delivery plan, and execute the delivery and closing of the project on schedule according to the plan and budget
- Manage customer needs and project scope, and be responsible for project progress, quality, cost and customer satisfaction
- Accurately analyze and clearly communicate problems to internal teams, then coordinate with internal teams and customers to solve problems in the process of project implementation; create clear records, tracking, reporting and project summaries to improve the efficiency of project delivery.
- Responsible for communicating the customer's acceptance confirmation and payment collection for all stages of the project and the overall work.
- Ability to travel for short-term and medium-term onsite project management assignments and also remotely coordinate multiple projects in different locations.
- Bachelor degree or above in management or computer related majors, at least 5 years of project management experience.
- Good to be PMP or Scrum Master certified.
- Able to communicate with customers and understand, guide and manage customer needs.
- Familiar with software project implementation management, have software implementation experience, and have a wealth of business requirement analysis, program and functional design capabilities.
- Able to communicate, coordinate, and actively collaborate across departments and external parties and proactively solve problems.
- Candidates with remote project management experience are preferred, including communication skills for remotely managing complex project implementation.
- Those with government/enterprise project management experience and project management related qualification certificates are preferred.