Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
A well-established Japan based electronics maker is hiring IT professional to join the company to cope with the growing business.
- Implement and provide technical support to on Windows server, virtualization and private cloud infrastructure, ensuring high level of system availability, adequacy of security control.
- Coordinate between external IT vendors and user to ensure successful execution of services and projects.
- Perform administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, SQL, Skype for business, SharePoint, MS System Center, DHCP/DNS, File system, Antivirus software and Server Hardware.
- Manage IT helpdesk and provide technical support to end users.
- Report periodically to manager on operation, project and budget management status.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT Infrastructure, especially in MS product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrate good knowledge in network and server infrastructure (e.g. CISCO switch, firewall appliance, VPN, NAT, DNS, O365 and MS Hyper-V management). Holder of MCITP, CCNA, and CCNP will be an advantage.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
- Proactive, highly self-motivated problem solver with strong analytics and attention to details.
- Team player with excellent communication skills to serve internal and external customers, including English and Chinese in both spoken and written.