Senior Electronic Engineering Manager
by Christopher Law in Engineering
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
HKD 50k - HKD 65k
Our client, a well-established Electronic company is currently in search of a Senior Electronic Engineering Manager
and manage electronic engineers assigned to new product development projects.
for the quality and approve the electronic design and manufacturing process for
parts as well as for product designs created by the electronic engineer
assigned to the project.
with industrial designers, software engineers, mechanical engineers,
manufacturing engineers and quality assurance engineers to ensure compliance of
customer specifications with highest product, quality and within cost targets.
- Manage design issues including system architecture, schematics,
PCB layouts, software and manufacturability issues
associated with the product development
- Define specifications for whole products and electronic parts to ensure
product quality, production yield and product reliability
- Manage product development
progress including product and assembly costs as well as schedule adherence.
- Develop, train and provide
guidance to engineers in various levels in order to ensure the electronic
design section have the capabilities to meet medium and long term company
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical
Engineering or related engineering disciplines
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience with 3-5 years at managerial level.
Experience in high quality audio related products preferred.
- Strong experience in managing product development
- Strong knowledge
on electronic design, design for manufacturing and problem solving techniques
- Ability to coordinate across departments, deal
with ambiguity and willingness to accept challenging assignments.
interpersonal, communication, management and leadership skills
in English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua required.
- Based in Shenzhen development
center with frequent travel to meetings in the Hong
Kong office. Work in Huizhou factory