SGD 9k - SGD 9.5k
Our Client is a Contract manufacturer of Printed Circuit Board Assembly ( PCBA ), Wire-Harness & Interconnect systems, Box Build and Equipment Manufacturing.
· Report to the Finance Director and lead the day-to-day financial operations
· Review and prepare monthly / quarterly / yearly management, group consolidation & financial reporting with accuracy and integrity
· Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
· Ensure compliance to the internal control processes and update procedures as necessary
· Lead planning, budgeting and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
· Assist management to make financial decisions.
· Provide leadership in supervising and coaching the employees.
· Provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance team (including overseas subsidiaries) and operation team at the operational level
· Responsible for statutory submission like annual financial statements, monthly GST and corporate tax declaration & submission
· Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
· Assist in projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA with 7 years of relevant working experience with strong hands-on exposure in MNC environment. Preferably with 3 years of leadership experience and CPA certified.
- Good working knowledge in Singapore GST, corporate taxation, cross border taxation and accounting standards.
- Familiar working with SAP/Oracle preferred and good knowledge in Finance processes\ procedures in manufacturing setups
- Preferably with strong advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office skills, analytical and meticulous with an eye for details.
- An effective team player and communicator, need to understand the operations and engage proactively amongst the cross functional stakeholders and cultivate close working relationships; able to communicate with different parties both internally & externally.
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent, responsibility and ownership of task assigned and seeing tasks to completion.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org or a speedy result whatsapp Julia +65 90210131.