SGD 8k - SGD 10.5k
Work with our leading IT Solution provider in the market , Delivery & Operations and Product teams to provide ‘SG Core’ security details guidance for the deployment and operations of system required by the Agency.
- Provide leadership in the solutioning and / or review the security requirements for the proposed Government Agency’s system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- CISSP certification is preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant ICT security experience, including minimum 8-10 years' experience in leading ICT security projects as a lead, with ‘hands on’ knowledge and managing project teams
- Strong experience in security strategies, risk management and action plans
- Proven leadership skills including strong people management skills and stakeholder engagement skills with SG clients.
- Experience in engaging with senior business & technology leaders of Government Agencies.
- Solid understanding of Singapore Government’s SG Tech Stack, hosting platforms (CWP, GDC, GPC, GCC) and prevailing ICT security governance policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation, problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks.
- Motivated by innovation to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, kindly share us your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License number:
12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1437563