by Dee Oh in FMCG
Hong Kong SAR
HKD 55k - HKD 65k
Our client, a large multinational luxury beauty/skincare retail conglomerate is looking to hire an experienced and capable marketing manager to oversee the marketing of their high quality products to the retail market in Hong Kong
- Formulate marketing strategies and calendar planning
which can support all business channels including Retail and E-Commerce
- Manage all marketing/e-commerce projects,
events and activations from planning to execution with internal parties
and external vendors
- Manage all product campaigns from marketing to
communication in PR and social. Build local relevancy, recruitment and
engagement via content and collaboration. Accelerate brand awareness and
- Analyse market trends, sales trends, product
mix review, to identify risk and opportunities
- Analyse product, pricing, media, PR
competitiveness in HK market by collecting competitive intelligence from
media agency and by mystery shopping
- Work closely with supply chain. Forecast and
manage inventory through accurate and responsible forecasting of both new
product lines, regular saleable product and non-saleable promotional items
- Work closely with trade partners and retailers
to enhance trade marketing and collaboration on optimizing trade support
and driving product and store performance
- Work and connect closely with global marketing
team to optimise synergy across the region and to understand global
directions and guidelines, which can then convert into initiatives with
localization. Consistently give feedback to headquarter on developing
product and marketing assets
- Manage A&P to prioritize and optimize
resource, control expense vs budget.
- Work closely with other stakeholders, to build
synergies and agility
- Manage and supervise a team to ensure the
best-in-class execution from product marketing to brand communication and
- Degree qualified with 10+ years working
experience in luxury retail industry, and 5 years or above in management
position. Experience in luxury beauty products is necessary.
- A versatile team leader with sophisticated
management skill and forward-thinking mindset. Experienced in successfully
developing and motivating a high-performance team
- A highly capable marketer, with a proven track
record of good consumer understanding, marketing strategy development and
brand equity management.
- Proven success in identifying consumer
insights and developing brand strategies which have delivered revenue
growth and increased market share.
- Strong interest, passion and knowledge in
beauty retail business.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
with good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Innovative and able to work in a highly
competitive environment and under pressure.
- Business analytical and strategic mindset with
a can-do attitude.
- Excellent command of written and spoken
Chinese and English.