A well established Japan based MNC, is hiring to cope with the growing business.
· Handle daily accounts receivable duties
· Prepare monthly statements and aging report
· Liaise with customers and sales team for overdue payment
· Investigate and resolve any billing discrepancies or disputes
· Coordinate with different departments in billing related issues
· Assist in month-end closing with schedules and analysis reports
· Assist in annual audit and other ad hoc tasks as assigned
· Diploma or above in Accounting with LCCI Level 3
· 3 years or above relevant experiences, preferably in retail industry but is not a must
· Knowledge in D-SAP is an advantage
· Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, Excel
· Good command of Cantonese & English
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.
Our client, one of the Asian listed manufacturing groups, is now recruiting a Senior Program Manager - Marketing Department joining their China office...
Our client, a global insurance broker is looking for a high caliber candidate for the above-mentioned position. Details are as followings:
Our client, a well-established General Insurance Company is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned job. Details are as fo...
Our client, a leading glass manufacturer and listed company in Japan, is urgently looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned ...