HKD 45k - HKD 87k
Our client is an information services provider and is currently seeking a Director, Private Equity. This is a newly created role and there will be an opportunity to build a new team in Hong Kong.
- Working closely with the Private equity team to generate client demand, and deliver projects. This will include prospecting, lead qualification, building relationships with prospective clients and delivering on the sales process.
- Use market conditions and sales tactics to quickly deliver a high value outcome.
- Continue to train and collaborate with the team to create the importance of outstanding delivery.
- Ensuring Associate and Manager continue to develop and feel challenged in their daily routine and providing career guidance within the context of skills developed in the PE team.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to build a pipeline of talent into the team.
- Bachelor degree in business management, economics, finance or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant client and team management experience. Background experience either from Executive Search, or with a B2B service business, selling into Private equity
- Strong client focus and ability to develop long term partnerships with clients
- Commercial drive and instinct
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Good understanding of and interested in the Private Equity market as well as understanding the client needs and market dynamics.
- The candidate must be a native speaker in English additional Asian language a plus eg. Mandarin