Clinical Research Associate - Medical Device
by Katherine Mok in Pharmaceutical
HKD 20k - HKD 25k
Our client, a robotics technology company is looking for Clinical Research Associate - Medical Device to join their Team due to their continuous expansion.
- To prepare final report and update manuscripts for publication
- To archive study correspondence and documentation
- To close down trial sites – ensuring each center has the trial materials.
- To develop and write trial protocols and present trial protocols to C-levels.
- To design data collection forms and case report forms.
- To identify and assess the suitability of facilities to use as the clinical trial site.
- To select an investigator who will be responsible for conducting the trial at the trial site.
- To monitor the trial throughout its duration, which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis.
- To verify that data entered on to the CRFs is consistent with patient clinical notes, known as source data/document verification (SDV)
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent.
- Have solid Two years working experience in healthcare, medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Independently in a fast-paced environment, attend to multiple tasks, and seek assistance when appropriate.