Assistant Legal Manager
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
My client, a leading container leasing company; they are URGENTLY to looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Legal & Compliance team:-
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents
relating to all aspects of the company’s business.
- Conduct legal research and prepare reports to
- Identify potential legal issues arising in
business operation and providing legal solutions.
- Manage litigation or dispute resolution issues.
- Liaise and work with external lawyers in
financing and legal proceedings.
- Conduct company secretarial tasks and manage
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors.
in Laws or related disciplines.
HK lawyer with at least 5 years’ working experience, and at least 1 years working
experience in law firm/in-house legal department will be an advantage.
in compliance with working experience in shipping industry will be an advantage.
to give practical, well-reasoned and well-researched written legal advice
command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
legal counseling experience in a business environment
broad legal knowledge
to independently develop legal strategies and objectives, and work
to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
availability is preferred.