Senior/Human Resources Officer
by Lauris Yip in Logistics
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
A leading logistics service provider is seeking a candidate for the position of Senior/Human Resources Officer.
- Support Company Culture construction, employee activities and implementation
- Lead company cultural activities, such as anniversary celebration activities, new year party, family day etc.
- Improve employee engagement and communication by developing and implementing employee engagement initiatives and proper communication channels
- Provide human resources support and consultation to senior management and line managers
- Maintain high morale by providing positive HR management support
- Responsible for recruitment cycle; especially blue collar staff
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ human resources experience with emphasis on EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated, independent and a good team player
- Immediate available is preferred