Sales Engineer - Electronic Components for Automobiles in HK
by Kitty So in Engineering
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
A well-established Japan based electronics maker is hiring IT professional to join the company to cope with the growing business.
- Coordinate projects for electronic connection products used in the automotive industry and oversee its manufacturing process to meet company standards.
- Work with multi-national teams and ensure smooth transition of business from inquiry to mass production through good planning and flexible approach.
- Identify and negotiate resources required to accomplish tasks within the given time frame.
- Maintain good relationship with customers and suppliers to act as liaison for quality issues.
- Work closely with suppliers and initiate continuous improvement activities.
- Tertiary Education (Degree Holder preferred)
- Major in Manufacturing Engineering or related Engineering subject
- 3-5 years related working experience preferred
- Fresh Graduates will be also considered
- Good in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. (Especially with Excel and PowerPoint)